Saturday, June 7, 2014

This Looks Fishy.

First I want to start by saying that I'm very sorry that California Chrome lost the Belmont, but I knew he would. Its very sad though. Husband and I watched it at Chili's while we ate all our awesome food.

Grant's sandwich was about 4 inches tall! 
 

After dinner we went to Petco to see about getting more fish. They checked our aquarium water, and we got the go-ahead to get more fish!!! It's so exciting. So after looking at them all about 10 times, and ooohhhing and ahhing over the saltwater tanks (filled with all the fish that look like Finding Nemo fish!) , we settled on 7 new fish! 

 We floated them all in the tank, and then Grant went to work getting them into the tank!




We got 3 Swordtails and one Platy. They are beautiful but SO FAST so I can't get a good clear picture of them yet. 

  
The second one we got is called a Neon Blue Dwarf Gourami. He always looks mad...


Grant then picked out a Clown Loach. He's very antisocial :) And his name is Rodney.. 
I absolutely couldn't get a good picture of him so I borrowed the second one from the internet, but that's what he looks like. 


Lastly I want to introduce my favorite one. I got a Dragon Tail Betta. He is the prettiest fish EVER. Name to come!! If you have any good suggestions let me know! 




I just love him. He's so pretty. Totally worth being the most expensive fish we bought tonight :)
Hopefully they all do alright!! And of course we still have the original 5 Danios. 

Pretty Fish!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment