Friday, June 13, 2014

The Perks of Being Married

So I'm almost a month into marriage, and I have to say that I have never been happier. God did so good bring Grant to me, and we are genuinely happy together. A match made in heaven for sure.
I love being married. Wanna know why? Well, here's a list :)

  • I never have to be alone.
  • He takes care of me when I don't feel good
  • He makes dinner when I work late
  • We get to wake up and kiss every single morning (even though he's asleep 99% of the time when I get up, I still get to kiss him :)
  • I get to say "Our House" now. We're "The Quimbys" 
  • He spoils me. 
  • I get to spoil him
  • He eats the left overs that I don't want to eat
  • We get to spend days off together. All DAY LONG
  • I get to have a sleep over with my best friend every night
  • He helps me take care of the house 
  • I finally have someone to kill the spiders we find...although he usually screams like a girl when he does it :)
  • We get to go on walks with our dogs almost every night
  • I have a movie date any night I want
  • We get to save money on our water bill ;)
  • I can write out a to-do list, and leave it on the table, and (sometimes) it gets done before I even get home! 
  • I love that we get to go everywhere together now (instead of meeting because we drive from 2 different places)
  • We get to kiss and....stuff... any time we want
  • I have a built in heated blanket in bed now whenever I need it.  (Grant is a furnace!!)
  • We never have to go to family dinners or weddings or anything else alone anymore. 
  • We're finally MARRIED! 
  • I get to experiment with food, and if it turns out badly...there's still someone that will eat it! 
  • I can finally reach stuff on the top shelves of the cabinets
  • He is around to hug me when I have a bad day at work
  • He meets me in the driveway with a smile and a kiss, just because.
  • It's ok if I fall asleep on his lap on the couch at night because he doesn't have to worry about waking me up when he leaves because HE NEVER LEAVES. 
I think that's my favorite thing about being married. I was so SO sick of saying goodbye to him. And now I basically never have to.
I just love being married.
I'm so happy. He's so handsome too.

I just love love love being married. And having Grant around. And being with my HUSBAND.

I. Am. Happy. Content. Comfortable. In Love.


I know, we are disgustingly in love.

Grant ♥ Sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment